February 8, 2013

Hunt Report: Tainted Love 1

(click to enlarge)
Valentine's Day is coming. It's a time of year that inspires groans and depression. It's so rotten it's ripe for a Gothic revision. Forget cupid, this year I will dress up as a demon. Since no one is really scared of me, I will wear a shirt that gives a dire warning, "I will cuddle you so hard." lol

The Tainted Love Hunt has 79 stores of valentines-gone-wrong. Most stores have a picture of the hunt prize displayed at the landing. For more information and store links go to Tainted Love Hunt. Hunt ends February 28th.

On Dev, The Cuddle Demon:
Mask: Likka House Mask [mesh](Tainted Love #72) (1L)
Shirt: Razorblade Jacket TL Gift - MALE & FEMALE [mesh](Tainted Love #19)(1L)
Necklace: The Little Bat Even in Death necklace, Shirt (Tainted Love #21)(1L)
Horns: Kre-ations Red Passion Horns (Bubbly Heart Hunt #3)(1L)
Boots: Death Row Designs Combats rigged - checkered [mesh] (189L/161L)
Hair: Sadistic Hacker *SH* Corvus Hair - White (150L)
Belt: Shi Leather Suspenders Unisex - black [mesh](300L)
Room: Dragon Magick Wares Dragon Magick Wares Tainted Love Skybox (Tainted Love #8)(1L)
Art, Bench: Dreamscapes Art Gallery *It`s all over now...* (Tainted Love #70)(1L)

(click to enlarge)
The lantern swung on my tail in time with the music as I listened to the infamous Hungarian suicide song, "Gloomy Sunday." I was gleefully busy plotting my Valentine's Day "Hug Monster" mischief when I heard a knock on the door that changed everything.

On Dev, The Cuddle Demon:
Tail: Kre-ations Demon tail {Heart Keeper} (Pimp My Valentine #18)(free)

Props:
GramophoneSenzafine "Gloomy Sunday" Gramophone (Tainted Love #71)(1L)
Candles, Rose: Creative Decay Homes Luminar Twisted Love [mesh] (Tainted Love #78)(1L)

(click to enlarge)
This is Vonie, the next generation of the Vaughns. He showed up on my doorstep and announced he was my long lost son. Before I could ask questions, he pointed to his blood stained tuxedo and asked for my help. Judging by the black rose bouquet with the notecard reading "I hate you," I tend to agree. I listened to his tale of woe in stunned silence. I dont know what he is doing on these "dates" of his, but the fool keeps going out there, day after day looking for love. Will he find a date that won't try to kill him in time for Valentine's Day? Who knows. I decided to give him some advice.

On Vonie, Bad First Date:
Tuxedo, Shoes, Dagger: Deathrocker Bettie Crocker A Night To Remember [mesh](Tainted Love #23)(1L)
Flowers: Boudoir "I Hate You" bouquet (Tainted Love #76)(1L)
Hair: Dura *Dura-Boy*36 - Platinum (120L)
Scalp: Lavevo MC Hairbase Buzzcut - Platinum (100L)
Skin: Tableau Vivant Ryan skin - Blonde - Tone 4 (990L)
Eyes: Poetic Colors nightfall - city lights [mesh] (100L)
Prop: The Elegant Goth My Bloody Valentine Tree (Tainted Love #5)(1L)

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!