February 18, 2013

[CIRCA] Store

NEW Items, Gifts, Hunts from CIRCA

Colors Of Love Hunt ( 0 L$ – 25 L$ ) ~ Feb 1 - Feb 28 ~ HINTS ~ Hunt Object : Heart 
The Cold Hunt ~ ( free ) Feb 1 - Feb 28 ~ HINTS ~ Hunt Object : Red & White Capsul

SkyLoft : [CIRCA] - "Roots" Sky Loft - Group Gift ( heart shape box 1 L$ ) 

( left )
Red Chair : NEW - [CIRCA] Pkg - "Jardin Royal" Slipper Chair in Red ( not free )
Pink Chair : NEW [CIRCA] - "Jardin Royal" Rose & Vine Chair - 50% off at  H&G Exclusive ( not free )
Melting Hearts : [C.] Pkg - My Melting Heart - Touch Lights (Set of 3) - until Feb 22nd. ( 10 L$ )

( right )
Bench : + [ CoLh ] #17. [CIRCA] Living (1 of 2) ~ ( 25 L$ )
Wall Sconces : + [ CoLh ] #17. [CIRCA] Living (2 of 2) ~ ( 25 L$ )
Hints : 1. I'm so vain with my vanity! - 2. Valetine's Day is my friend 

Bed : TCH #29 ~ [CIRCA] - "Days of ILL" Day Bed Prop (19 pos) ~ ( free )
Hint : I'm going to get some rest and put my pill on my night stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!