December 30, 2010

Party Look Of The Day 2010-12-31

"Tell me, hon, why am I standing out here in a snowstorm in the middle of the night freezing my butt off?"

"Because we want to wish the readers of my blog a Happy New Year, and it's so romantic out here, don't you agree, dear?"

"Bah, wipe that grin off your face, hon, and let's get this over with! My champagne is turning into ice cream!"

"Anything you say, dear, anything you say, but I'm afraid my feet have frozen to the ground ..."

( => click picture to enlarge !)

On Her: YdeaDivina (group gift)

On Him: YdeaTuxedo (group gift)

Pose:  If you turn off your AO and teleport directly (= without standing up first) from these pose balls  (*ICED* New Years Couples Pose) to any other location you will stay in this pose but won't be able to stand as close together as when you are able to actually rez and sit on them. Btw: The Champagne is included!

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!