September 13, 2012

Hey guys, I want you to blog your favourite outfits on Fashion + Freebies For Men!

Maybe you already thought about how it would be to have your own blog but decided it would be too much work or take too much time to make it popular. Then, becoming a guest blogger or co-blogger for Fashion + Freebies For Men might be ideal for you. You can blog just as much as you like and your time allows. 

So, ask yourself:
  • Do I like to hunt for freebies and share my finds with my friends?
  • Do I like to mix and match clothes and accessories to create a personal look?
  • Do I know how to take pictures that show the details of my outfit?
If the answer to all of these questions is a "Yes, where can I sign up?" please create a notecard with a sample post and list of landmarks (just the way I do it, lol) and send it with a picture in a folder to Yves Firlan. Don't forget to add your name and information on when I can reach you best inworld to discuss further details.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!