January 17, 2011

Blue Mood Dancing on Blue Monday

or is it blue mud dancing, lol? Seems I'm kinda stuck with my feet in the ground although I adjusted my boots … weird …

I have a blue house with a blue window.
Blue is the colour of all that I wear.
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too.
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue.
Blue are the people here that walk around,
Blue like my corvette, it's standing outside.
Blue are the words I say and what I think.
Blue are the feelings that live inside me.

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die... 

from: EIFFEL 65 (1999) Blue (Da Ba De)

( => click picture to enlarge !)

Shirt: sf design - captains shirt blue mod/copy (Monday Mania Item, 25 L$ only)

Pants: Doppelganger Inc. - Frost Jeans (Seasons Hunt) [look for the snowman]

Boots: *FIR & MNA* - Wellies SH (for slender calves) [look for the snowman]

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!