July 9, 2014

Summer Fun

Quin and I were having some fun around the house tonight with a couple of  great poses from Image Essentials, enjoy!


 Quin likes to be carried around, like a good husband I do as I'm told XD
pose Piggy Back Race from IE available @ the Summer of Love Fair

 next Quin and I were up for a little game of tag, I almost had her when she triggered her defense mechanism :/
pose Get Back Here from IE available @ the Summer of Love Fair

and finally just lil ole me showing you some of the great items I'm wearing tonight:
pose: IE - subtle male - part of the Subtle Moves 1 (b)
skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Damon V1T3 - available @ The Naughty Nitch Fashion Fair
shirt: \m/LAVAROCK CREATIONS\m/ - Easy Male - comes with texture change HUD
mesh shorts: [ BarmaleY ] - jean_Mutange
hair: Dura - boy 43

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!