February 10, 2019

Make Up Your Mind, Guys

Girl, you say I gotta walk your straight line (I gotta walk your straight line),
Hey, your mouth is talking clear out of rhyme (is talking clear out of of rhyme),
What, you say you wanna change it,
Take my life and rearrange it,
Open your eyes, I got a surprise, yeah
I am the Master of my Fate,
I am the Captain of my Soul,
I am the Master of my Fate,
You have to wait, I’m in control. 
From: The American Breed - Master Of My Fate, 1968  

Bend me, shape me, anyway you want me
Long as you love me, it's all right
Bend me, shape me, anyway you want me
You got the power to turn on the light ... 
From: The American Breed - Bend Me, Shape Me, 1968 

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!