October 25, 2013

Supernerd / Dura

Greetings. I appreciate the invitation to participate in the blog and I hope you enjoy my findings. I'm from Argentina and I enjoy walking, shopping in SL and photography. Now my first post. Today on my journey I found a shop called Supernerd with group gifts and free to join.


Pants: [Supernerd] - slim fit jean - group gift - free to join - 0L (mesh)
Jacket: [Supernerd] - Denim jacket with hoodie - Group gift - 0L (mesh)
Shoes: [Supernerd] - Slip ons ckeckered black and white - Group gigt - 0L
Sunglasses: [Supernerd ] - Nerd glasses - Group Gift - 0L
Hair: Dura - The 3th year anniversary - sienna - Group Gift - free to join - 0L

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!