March 29, 2013

Hunt from [I][I][M]

This Hunt is for Men and Women and the Prize is a complete Outfit for both !!!
Eggs are hidden = 6 eggs (blue) for men and 7 eggs (pink) for women - ( Only those who find all the eggs have a complete outfit in the end ). 

~ FREE Easter-Puzzle-Hunt on the Store Sim ~ from 15.03. - 15.04.2013
The Store Sim is not so huge, you can find it ~ Have Fun :) 

* Hunt Place *



( left ) Jeans : Easteregg 3 *Man* ~ [I][I][M] MensMeshJeans *blue* 
( right ) Jeans : Easteregg 5 *Man* ~ [I][I][M] MensMeshJeans *black* 
Boxershort : Easteregg 4 *Man* ~ [I][I][M] Boxershort *black* ( not shown )

Jacket : Easteregg 1 *Man* ~ [I][I][M] SimpleJacket *black* 
Shirt : Easteregg 2 *Man* ~ [I][I][M] SimpleMenshirt *black*

Hightops : Easteregg 6 *Man* ~ [I][I][M] Hightops *solid* with Texturehud 
( you get - Resize Hud and Texturehud )

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!