January 10, 2012

In Between Birthdays

In two weeks it will be exactly two years that I switched this blog from http://ffform.wordpress.com/ (where I started it a little over three years ago on December 13th, 2008) to the current website. But even though there's no round numbers to celebrate right now I want to take the opportunity to thank all of you who have made this possible:

  • my readers, for making this blog one of the most popular with guys (and gals) in SL and thus motivating me to keep on reporting on my finds,
  • my co-bloggers past and present, for doing such a great job in helping me to cover the best in free offers and sales items you can find inworld,
  • my sponsors, for their continued support and the amazing review items they make available to us so we can show you what it means to be “Dressed by the Best” in SL,
  • all of you designers who offer us cool freebies, cheapies, Lucky Chair / Lucky Board / Midnight Mania prizes and hunt gifts to help us men look good on a small or even a zero L$ budget,
  • and last but definitely not least, every one of you who encouraged me, supported, motivated and helped me during these last years. You know who you are, a big thank you to all of you, and stay as you are: SL is fun to me because of you!
( => click picture to enlarge !)

Hair: Alli&Ali Designs - A&A Eroo Hair Dark Brown (50 L Special Sale)

Glasses: Kumaki - K_gs Peasta (Mesh release, not free)

Suit: VERO MODERO / Gli Suit (new release, not free)

Shoes: sf design - Laurent shoes - colour change (not free)

Picture location: If you are looking for a beautiful sim to hang out, dance and have fun visit my friend shyangina's sim. Feel free to explore and feel at home, the houses are open to everybody. Contact shyangina resident if you want to join her group so you can rez, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!