November 25, 2012

Fox Hunt Rivalry 1

(click to enlarge)
Lady Elisa von Edelweiss was in town for the fox hunt. When she glanced at me, it was as if the world stood still for a moment. Since she is a great fan of Equestrian sport, I knew if I won the fox hunt I would have a chance to gain her favor. But there was a problem standing in my way, a pansy albino who always wins. I had no intension of loosing to the jerk, so a few "precautionary measures" were in order. 

Several lucky things came together for the 2nd in the Fox Hunt series. First, the talented people behind Venexia just opened a new role playing sim, Goatswood, with a Victorian England theme. The new group gift skin from Tableau Vivant I thought would make a great handsome devil. (Villains are so much fun to play!) During my search for a coat that could pass as Equestrian style, I came across the FATEwear Desmond coat that has a Regency feel to it if you remove the hood. I got a good pair of rigged mesh thigh high boots for riding at BareRose. Mr.Poet delivers ascot, shirt, and nice hat and hair with an English flare. I often need good grey eyes, but finding some that work for men is tricky, so turned to Poetic Colors with excellent results. The horse I am riding in this one is actually a wearable one, so you can take it anywhere, no need to rez. But let me take a moment to gush about my posing partner. Isn't she smashing in +RokumeikaN+? Any ladies role playing at the Goatswood sim, I highly recommend you make a visit to RMK Gothic and get some great looks for your role play. The lassitude and ennui knee high victorian boots are also a great addition for Victorian theme outfits for the ladies.

On Him:
Skin: Tableau Vivant Marilyn Skin - Group Gift (group gift, 50L to join)(free)
Eyes: Poetic Colors nightfall - night mood [mesh] (100L)
Hat, hair: Mr.Poet Bakerboy Cap and Hair/Skull (200L)
Top: Mr.Poet Pleated shirt_Gray/Shirt (200L)
Coat: FATEwear Coat - Desmond (tinted) [mesh] (300L)
Pants: The Black Canary ~*{TBC}*~ He Lurks in Darkness (no longer available)
Boots: BareRose thigh hight boot [mesh]  (140L)
Rideable: Zed Avedon Realistek Horse / Bronze (4,980L)
Prop: Ruby Vandyke Rodeo Snake - hanging (25L)

On Her:
Dress, hat, purse, umbrella: +RokumeikaN+ +RMK*fille charmante*+BP (350L)
Boots: lassitude and ennui Flutter boots - raven [mesh] (280L)
Skin: BCC : ) [Light] Wendy Skin 03 (600L)
Hair: + NK + +NK +hair -Persian- white (100L)
Eyes: NoirOptix Pale Violet Eyes (99L)

Location:
Goatswood [SGS] Victorian Gothic Residential Roleplay
Thanks for your help Fulli!

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!