November 7, 2012

New at delirium style

My my i can not wait until the world cup starts again. I went to practise on the field myself. Oh yes all weekdays are my shitday's lool, who doesn't like the weekends. I looked back the euro 2012 championship and went dreaming ... great song. And with this outfit from delirium you can't go wrong. Mesh sneaker that fit perfect on your pixel feet. Mesh white jogging and ofcourse the shirt shitday.
Dura got some great hairs and i love them all and the dura-boy 18 is fits just great for this and also for other outfits.

Outfit : Delirium style : DS bill - mesh jogging - sneakers - t-shirt (not free)
Hair : Dura - dura-boy*18 (not free)

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!