March 1, 2012

Quoting Mr. Burns

Robert Burns the Bard of Scotland gets his own day of celebration, but you can actually enjoy his poetry all year round!

At kirk, or at market, whene'er ye meet me,
Gang by me as tho' that ye car'd na a flie;
But steal me a blink o' your bonnie black e'e,
Yet look as ye were na lookin' at me.
Yet look as ye were na lookin' at me.


Kilt: .:Emo-tions:.  Group Gift
Skin: EmoS~Rino  Marketplace 5L
Tattoo: ::Fe:: #46 TPH Hunt   Hint " cross, cross, cross"
Hair: *MLC* Mav Men's Hair blogged previously by Luc

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!