December 28, 2011

No, I don't want to go to bed mad at you

Tabby and I had a fight. She says I snore. And I retorted she hogs all the blanket. 
She said I should sleep on the couch if I want the blanket all to myself. :|


On Both:
PJs - Brocade Tiger Unisex Cat Print PJs (10L) 
Brocade Tiger is having a closing sale, items going for half price or less. Some items going for 10 L


On Luc:
Hair: ZEUS New Year Group Gift 2012 (5 colors in brown; 0L)
You can also get past Zeus group gifts here [CLICK]

On Tabby:
Hair: ZEUS Gatcha Hair Brown (30L)



No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!