December 10, 2011

New Home, New Place

Greetings.

This is my first time here to post in blogspot, as my first blog before was in livejournal, but so far, everything seems good. I'm still trying to learn the ropes so if I make any mistakes, just tell me and I'll get right to it.

- Luc


Grunge me by Luc Fray
Grunge me, a photo by Luc Fray on Flickr.

Chilling out at a grungy pier on a lazy Saturday with Tabby. 
We got Delirium Style stuffs from the lucky chairs.

Grunge me 2 by Luc Fray
Grunge me 2, a photo by Luc Fray on Flickr.


On Luc:

On Tabitha:

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!