April 2, 2010

MHOH3 Frenzy


Finally the long awaited new edition of the Make Him Over Hunt (MHOH3) has started. (Btw: Any designer wanting me to possibly blog their gift here, please send me a review copy of the hunt item folder!)

It's just day 2 of the hunt but already quite a few nice things have found their way into my inventory. Let me show you some:

( => click picture to enlarge !)

Hair: Bryce Designs - Macks Pack – Kenny (new release, 4 different colours in total, not free)

Left

Necklace: MHOH3 #24KOSH (Hint: An arch never sleeps... Hint # 2: Use wireframe!)

Outfit: MHOH3 #106 - Tres Beau Designs (Also includes black sweater and blue jeans. Hint: Turning this way, turning that way...? look up!)

Shoes: MHOH3 #81 - ::Duh!:: Men's Grey Buckled Boots (Hint: Look at those interesting arches in the men's department!)

Center

Outfit: MHOH3 # 165 - 22769 Casual Couture (Hint: Darn - I missed it. I guess I have to buy it now... )

Shoes: MayCreations - biker boots used brown L (not free)

Right

Outfit: MHO3 # 27 - Equilibrium (Hint: "I'm a little male sign/ Hidden, but not much, nearby.../ right between men/ with opened pants")

Wrist Cuff: MHO3 # 117 Phoebe (Hint: I like piercings & necklaces)

Watch: Phoebe - *P* Style ~Men Watch~ Time & Straps Color Menu (not free)

Shoes: MHOH3 #4Kalnins (colour change menu with 11 colours)  

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!