July 3, 2013

Summer Poses and Baggys

NEW Summer Poses from WetCat and NEW Stuff from [I][I][M] 

This is ROUND ONE ~ Poser Pavillion is a monthly event focusing on poses by some of SL's top pose makers ! ( June 25th to July 5th ) 

Pose Set : ::WetCat:: "Beach Volley" Group Prop Box ~ Poser Pavillion ~ ( not free ) 
* Auto Rezz BeachBall ~ Partial MESH ~ 11 Single Poses for 1-8 Avatars ~ 9 prims * 

Left Jeans : NEW ~ [I][I][M] - Baggy Flow {Jeans}with Textur-&ColorHUD ~ UNISEX ~ ( not free ) 
( Jeans : 10 different textures ~ Belt : 11 different textures ~ Boxer : 10 different textures )  

Right Baggy : NEW ~ [I][I][M] - Baggy Flow {Gingham Jeans}with Textur-&ColorHUD ~ UNISEX ~ ( not free ) 
( Baggy : 10 different textures ~ Belt : 11 different textures ~ Boxer : 10 different textures ) 

Left Pose : ::WetCat:: "Waves" II Box ~ Poser Pavillion ~ ( not free ) 

Pants : NEW ~ [I][I][M] - Baggy Flow {Leather-Natur}with Textur-&ColorHUD ~ UNISEX ~ ( not free ) 
( Pants : 10 different textures ~ Belt : 11 different textures ~ Boxer : 10 different textures )  

Right Pose : ::WetCat:: "Share The Sun" Box ( free Group-Gift ) 
* Partial MESH ~ 6 prims *

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!