July 11, 2013

Furniture!

I wanted to show off some furniture that I found, some freebies, dollarbies, and one new release.
Everything you see here is free. The couch is from Energy Club as a group gift from EoD. The coffee table is from [CIRCA] as a hunt gift in the Endless Summer Hunt. [CIRCA]. The pictures are from Agora and can be found on the marketplace for free ^.^
I thought this couch was awesome, it's from Entity and is from the Forgotten Wonderland Hunt, which is 1L. Entity 
The throne of Swords is from .::Digital DeZines::. and is the Midsummer Nights Dream 4 Hunt for 1L. It also comes with this sword prop and other poses. .::Digital DeZines::.
  This is New Release from ::A&A:: I thought it was really cute, and you can put your own pictures in the picture frame (as I did with my partner and I). ::A&A::
The clothes I'm wearing in the photos aren't free, but here's what I'm wearing in case you were curious. The dress is from Moose Clothing and is the Ayla Dress Black. Moose Clothing. The boots I'm wearing is from [ROSAL] and are the UNMEI Thigh Ballet Boots. I love these boots, I wear them almost all the time. [ROSAL]

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!