June 30, 2013

Hello Everyone ^.^

Hi, I'm Anya, and this is my 'start' post for the blog. I hope you all enjoy it, forgive me if it's a bit noobish, I'm still learning the basics of blogging and editing pictures.... not to mention trying to be a man on a free budget, lol. 

Well, here goes!

First off I'll start with a midnight mania prize I got from Envious, along with a group gift skin from 7 Deadly Skins and a subscriber gift from Lamb


Outfit: :.Envious.: Strong Enough ~ Envious ~ Midnight Mania Prize
Hair: (Gift) lamb. Group Gift ~ Lamb ~ Subscriber Gift (look in history)
Shape: BlackManba Mya Shape ~ Energy Club ~ Group Gift
 

Skin: Groupgift June DEF ~ 7 Deadly Skins Group 

Next up is me as a guy, I admit, he isn't the best looking, but it's what I could come up with with a 0L budget.
 

Shoes: ..:: Energie ::. ALL STAR Angel White Chucks Bag ~ Energie ~ group gift
Outfit: D-Style - NRG Male Gift ~ Energy Club ~ group gift
Skin: Heartsick - Male Mew2 - Soul Patch FFHQ ~ FabFree Headquarters
Hair: MADesign/KMADD ~ FabFree Headquarters

2 comments:


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!