June 14, 2013

A Day with Moments [9]

Summer Weather, a beach and NEW Clothes from [I][I][M] 

--> My Summer Colours <-- 

Shape : The Thrift Shop ~ [MarkelShapes] :: Eneko::  ( not free ) 
* copy, modify * 

Hair : *Dura-Boys&Girls*39(Dark Brown) ~ ( not free ) 

Hoodie : NEW ~ [I][I][M] - Hoodie-Snake{UNISEX}red ( 200 L$ ) 
( 6  colours / textures available ) ~ ( with Shirt or without ) 

Shorts : NEW ~ [I][I][M] - Checkered Short Yellow ( 160 L$ ) 
( 10 colours / textures available ) 

*** to be continued.... ***

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!