March 3, 2014

Can You See The Real Me?

"You were under the impression  
That when you were walking forwards 
You'd end up further onward  
But things ain't quite that simple  

You got altered information 
You were told to not take chances  
You missed out on new dances  
Now you're losing all your dimples  

My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked  
Maybe a touch of seersucker, with an open neck 
I ride a G.S. scooter with my hair cut neat  
I wear my wartime coat in the wind and sleet"
 
The Who - I've Had Enough (from: Quadrophenia, 1973) 

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!