September 12, 2013

Not Grumbling about Grumble

     Today I continue my journey through some of the great prizes at Grumble's Get Spanked Hunt that I started yesterday.  I forgot to mention that it is a 1L hunt, which means you get 40 great prizes (1 male and 1 female in each box - and you can gift them) for 20L.  But if you need more convincing, check these out.

I started my day with a return to the beach bar at Baja Norte for some casual conversation.

Shorts: Mesh Cargo Shorts-blue camo : Grumble (GSH)
Jacket: MESH-Mens Hoodie Jacket Black : Grumble (GSH)


Met a lovely lady in a white bikini and invited her for a ride on my jetski. 
(thanks AliD for posing for the photo - and to my friend Joey for letting me rez on her beach and take the photo) 

Shorts: Mesh Board Shorts-Grey : Grumble (GSH)
Jetski: GG MI Jetski V.1 Red : Grumble (GSH)


After a day playing in the surf, I think it would be a good idea to get some culture.  Donning formal attire and with a beautiful blond (not included in the hunt) I headed over to the Flying Eye Art Museum at  The Looking Glass (thanks to Angel for posing with me).

Tuxedo: MESH-Tuxedo Black : Grumble (GSH) - I am seriously throwing out all my old tuxedos.  This one is well-detailed, one object, and it fits perfectly.
Shoes: Mesh_Men's Lace Up Leather Formal Shoes : Grumble (GSH) packed with the tuxedo.

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!