April 12, 2013

A Day with Moments [6]

.... around the world ....

Shirt : [I][I][M] - Opened-Shirt Plaid Black ~ ( 12 textures / colours available ) ~ ( not free ) 
Capri Pants : [I][I][M] - Cordy Capri Unisex White ~ ( 16 textures / colours available ) ~ ( not free )

Karo-Pants  : [I][I][M] Karopants with Texturehud ~ ( Hud with 9 different textures )**  ~ ( not free )

Shirt / Tee  : [I][I][M] MensVintageTee with Texturehud ~ ( Hud with 11 different textures ) ~ ( not free ) 
Leatherjeans  : [I][I][M] Leatherjeans *Black* ( no mesh ) ~ ( not free ) 
Leatherjeans  : [I][I][M] Leatherjeans *Brown* ( no mesh ) ~  ~ ( not free ) 
( 8 textures / colours available )** 

** for the Karopants and the Leatherjeans ( women store ), must say, a guy can wear it too ( example = mesh size S ) ~ non-mesh Pants are ok, too ;) 

*** to be continued.... ***

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!