January 25, 2013

A Day with Moments [3]

*At the Lake....*
Shirt : [I][I][M] - NEW ~ Men - Shirt Black ~ ( 10 colours available ) ~ ( not free )
Pants : [I][I][M] - NEW ~ Pant Black ~ ( 10 colours available ) ~ ( not free )
Sneakers : Swaggy Mesh sneakers pack ~ ( 4 textures available ) ~ ( not free )

*In the desert....*
Shirt Camo : [I][I][M] - NEW ~ Men - Shirt Camo Green ~ ( 10 colours available ) ~ ( not free )
Pants : [I][I][M] - NEW ~ Pant Camo Green ~ ( 10 colours available ) ~ ( not free )
Boots : VG Shoes EXPLORER Group-Gift ~ (mens) DUO TONE CHOCO/CAMO ( free )

*Under the tree....*
Duo-Coat : [I][I][M] - NEW ~ Duo-Coat Olive-Khaki ~ ( 6 colours available ) ~ ( not free )
Duo-Pants : [I][I][M] - NEW ~ Duo-Pant Olive-Khaki  ~ ( 6 colours available ) ~ ( not free )
Shirt : * Guarded Cross * GC Lettered Long Sleeve T-Shirt (V3) ( free )
Brown Boots : Swaggy Mesh Leather Boots pack ~ ( 4 colours available ) ~ ( not free ) 

*** to be continued.... *** 

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!