December 15, 2012

Advent calender 22769 - secret santa hunt

Like every year they put up a huge christmas tree in the 22769 store with giftboxes around: The 22769 Advent Calendar is back. On every day in December (and that day only) the parcel with the right number gives out the gift of the day.

The secret santa hunt also gives wonderfull prices out. Although the Far hunt group doesn't like my posts for other designers then there sponsors and fired me from there team i support every designer that likes me to blog for them. Im a blogger and model and i will show everyone what is out there. I will just not let me be restricted to one thing only. And thats why i want to thank all that is supporting me and is reading my blog.


Socks - 22769 - 14 dec xmas cocks

Outfit : Vero Modero - secret santa hunt item-->more info - Secret santa hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!