September 15, 2011

Mesh Look Of The Day 2011-09-15

So, this is a first for me today. The first time I used the new Phoenix Firestorm Beta Mesh and wore a piece of mesh clothing - a tee you can get for free in multiple colours at my new sponsor's shop: Reel.Tees. Important: Don' forget to wear the alpha!

What can I say: I don't like V3 viewers - yet. Obviously, because they changed so much that I can't run them blindfolded like my trusted V1 Phoenix but I guess one will get used to them. Plus, the viewer crashed when I opened my browser, Open Office and Word at the same time. I had that problem before so I hope they'll get that fixed.

Still, there's some advantages, most notably: one can wear multiple alpha layers. I'm sure there's more but someone please tell me how to make one's avatar stop grinning stupidly into the camera each time one takes a picture. That would really be much appreciated!

Regarding Mesh, I noticed that - as it acts like real clothing – you'll might end up with your necklace under your shirt. Need to reposition it to show above your shirt!

( => click picture to enlarge !) 


Necklace & Wrist Cuff: ! TH 180 of 207 ! Ear Candy 

Tattoo: :Wicked Tattoos: - Quest Tattoo (random MM Prize September 7th-21st) 

Tee: reel.teesshirt from the freebie bag 


No comments:

Post a Comment


HELP WANTED – 2 SLOTS AVAILABLE!


New Freebie Bloggers wanted to join the team here at Fashion + Freebies for Men.

We are looking for 1 - 2 people that want to share male hunt items, freebies, group gifts and other fashion items they find during their SL travels with the rest of us.

Click here for Details + Requirements!